Saturday, December 7, 2013

Free Talk 12: Job Fair

HELP WANTED!!

Office Assistant

1. I am interested in this job because they need someone which have good computer skills, organized and be able to work independetly on a wide variety of task, and I have that cualities.

2. I had experience as a secretary of my  boss in Lucerna Hotel, and my last job was in Rosarito Beach Hotel as a Wedding planner and Headwaiter in Sales department, in those places I help them with them presentations with him bosses.

3. I think that quialities that might have is organized, responsability, respect, good comunication with the customers, attittud with the customer and her/his teamworkers. Also abilities with the computer and certificated in sistems of computers.

4. Well, I would say that my strengths are my capacitie for have a good comunication and attitude with the customers, I am responsable, respectful, honets, nice and I can make good presentations by Power Point; but, I am a nervous person, if I can't figure out some problem I'll get nervous and stressed for it, that would be my principal weakness.

5. I would see my career progress over the next 5 year as a perfectionist in my job, I would like to get success and progrees in the management.


1 comment:

  1. Good work Laurita, but you do need to check the words you use in your writings such as "my strengths are my ability to communicate and my attitude towards the customers."

    Ms. Julia =)

    ReplyDelete