Saturday, December 7, 2013

Writing an application letter

Dear Ms. Cowley

Re: Headwaiter position from Casa Blanca Restaurant

I am applying for the position of Headwaiter from Casa Blanca Restaurant in Rosarito Beach Hotel,
which was advertising in the Eco's paper on December 5th. My strongest qualification for this position is that I have experience from this area and also I speak English and French also.

As you can see from the enclosed résumé, I have had previous experience in this type of work with my ex partnes from Lucerna's Hotel like wedding planer and assistant of headwaiter. It was my responsability to help them and promote the packages that have the hotel for planed and make a weeding. In addition, I have a Opperation Hospitality Certificated, Speciallity of Hotelery, Turism and Gastronomic and also I have a professional certificated from Turism.

I am enthusiatic for this opportunity. I believe that I would be an excellent headwaiter, I can sure you that the people would be happy with me, because I have a faciliti for talk to the people, give a good services, also I am a positive, enthusiatic, goog attitude and I like the teamwork.

I would welcome this opportunity to meet you with you. I can be reached at 686-124-1779 every day from 12 until 7pm. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Laura Montoya Torres
Enclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Your letter is very well structured, but you do have misspelling mistakes. I would recommend you use your spelling checker. =)

    Ms. Julia =)

    ReplyDelete