Saturday, December 7, 2013

My last post

MY LAST POST*

I have had the opportunity, through this lab, I have found that I get to write beautiful and interesting arguments in the English language, so that previous years had not had a chance to speak and write English in the classroom. I feel I have improved my linguistic ability but still practice it. I like a lot this time in the lab where I could express my personality in my work, it is possible that through this medium was too useful, pleasant and very practical. I would like to continue using this blog to be a medium where I can express my English in addition to any experiences that I will pass during the time I have left in college.
It was good be in your class Miss Julia, thank you for all*



MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014*





1 comment:

  1. Laurita, I am so very proud of you! You have advanced so very much and I also admired that you were willing to speak English even though you struggled. It makes me very happy that you liked the blog and I know you enjoyed expressing yourself because I enjoyed reading about what you wrote. It was great having you in my class and I do hope you will continue to write in your blog! =)

    Thank you for being such a great student! =)
    Ms. Julia =)

    ReplyDelete