Thursday, November 21, 2013

A success story*

My successful uncle

He is:
  1. Intelligent
  2. Study hard
  3. Work hard
  4. Make an effort every day
  5. Enjoy his job
  6. Prefer the good things 
  7. Have fun in his free times
  8. Grateful
  9. Believe in his-self
  10. Confidence

I think that my uncle is a successful person, because at his 29 years he got an excellence in his test from the NORMAL, he know is a successful teacher with doble contracts in Rosarito maybe will be in Ensenada or México as a Principal for 1 year. He also Distrit Superviser from Playas de Rosarito since 4-5 years ago. He had the opportunity to be a principal in two schools differents; also he had the opportunity to choreografy the students for different events also the flag ceremonies.

He has apparience as a general, because he is so tall, robust, his voices is thick, his face conveys seriousness but he also is so nice, he is funny but his deffect is that he is stingy, but is a nice person. If you make him mad, it's so immpossible that he came back nice, it's to easy to be come his mad. When I was a child, I heated him a lot, because he was so evil with me, but now, we have a nice relationship since that I grew and also I lived with him, It was not a torture but I had a good stay in his house and with his roomate. He is a good person, with a lot of stuffs that he's caractered: 
                                       
                                        HE'S MY UNCLE AND I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!!*                                           

1 comment: