Thursday, November 7, 2013

Free talk 9: ONLY ONE CHOICE

ONLY ONE CHOICE*

1. For sommer

C. A SEASON PASS TO A THEME PARK

because I like to pass my summer in a theme park in the pools, take the sun and get fun with my friends or family.

2. For your lifestyle

C. $ 20,000 IN CASH

because, I would have the money for buy the thing that I need, obviously I would take the 10% to give it to the church and the rest is for me.

3. For a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity

B. A CHANCE TO MEET THE CELEBRITY OF YOUR CHOICE

because I would like to meet a singers and actors from around the worl, but first of all from México.

4. For entertaiment

C. A LARGE-SCREEN TV

because I like to see a lot of movies  and if it's possible see them in large-screen tv, it would be awesome, I could see them during all the day.

5. For fun

A. A DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA

because I would like to film my fun time with my friends and get the best momento with theme and then, we would see it in a future and remember that moment.

6. For a challenge

A. SCUBA-DIVING LESSONS

because I would like take a lessons for swimming, lose the fear, star swimming and then have the opportunity for scuba-diving in Yucatan or any other beautiful place to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment