Friday, November 15, 2013

Free talk 8: Analysing behavior

ANALYZING BEHAVIOR*

Sarah's situation

  • Sarah was so upset, maybe she lost her mind.
  • Shara problably felt so fustrated.
  • No, I dont think so, she should have calm down.
  • Both of them had to breathed first .
  • They could have stayed in quiet and let it pass.
  • I would have analyze first and don't lost my temper.
Joe´s Situation
  • Because each person doesn't care about others.
  • I think both of them  felt fustraded in each hour with the high loud.No, I don't think so.
  • First the neighbors should have considered the Joe´s request, and turn the volume down.
  • Joe could have complain with the manager of the building.
  • I would have call the police maybe.
Margie Situation
  • The people in the cinema knows that it's rude talk with the cellphone when the movie start, so they have a right to be angry.
  • They must have felt so angry.
  • Yes, the theater manager is the right person to handle that.
  • Margie shoul hang out the phone.
  • Margie could have get out of the hall and talk on the cellphone outside.
  • I would have my cellphone in vibrator and go out when is vibrating.

1 comment: