Thursday, November 28, 2013

Changing your life 2-B

How my Laptop has changed my life*

I have like more that 3-4 years that my parents gave me a Laptop, it was a beutiful and tired school day,
I already finished my classes and I had to take the bus, I had to spent 30minutes waiting for the bus...I was so frustraring for come home; when I came home, my parents were waiting me out-side of the house, I was so strange and when I went to my room I found a big package in my bed and it was a lap top.

I had a few inconvenients because I used to go with my cousin or my uncle to asked for borrow his computer, but he all the time was working in his computer and I used to go to the library or go with my classmates to make the homeworks.

It changed my life totally because I was in the college and I had a lot of presentations and I needed a computer, but know, I have one!!. 
During the classes was much better to make the presentations there, even playing games, music, make videos, watching movies with my classmates, also access the Internet. 

Thanks to my Lap, things that I use to do at home or at school can now be done on the move and I don't have any disadvantage with my lap, well, sometimes I have to take it for maintenance but just because is necessary.

! I'M SO HAPPY WITH MY LAP TOP !



1 comment: