Thursday, September 26, 2013

Entrovert or introvert?

My life as an extrovert!

As an extrovert. I like to socialize, I'm the kind of person who is nice and smiling all the time and meet the people with a smile as a Cheshire Cat. My friends say I'm a so lovely person, that is easy to me to make new friends in any where that I'm, but also sometimes I'm shy but It's not big deal, because I can staring talk with any one.

Personally, I like and enjoy going out with my friends as I love to be with them and also meet a new people if that is possible. I like to go to the teather and go to Imaginate (gaming site), there are the best places to meet new people and enjoying the games and start to meet someone.
Sometimes, I make a kind of meeting in my home, as I like that my friends know me and make them feel welcome in my place

I get excited as the weekend gets closer. I enjoy to be with my family as my friends are with me also. It's make me feel good and think that I have a reunion with my family and my other family.




My new family*

&

My family*

1 comment: