Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Favorite Proverb*

These are my favorite proverbs*


"If you give me fish, I eat today,
if you teach me to fish, I can eat tomorrow"


"It´s better to live a day as a lion,
than a hundred years as a mouse"


The first proverbs means that the people whose are around us
can teach us about the life but with her or his experience, but
if we take that experience in our life as a example, put it into
practices, we can get our own experience and keep going in the
way for get the answer of our future.*


 The second proverb means that we can´t live with fear
and hide for all the things or new opportunities that the life is
give us; as a lion, this animal doesn´t have fear for a new day,
because it try to survive as a predador, and the little mouse try
to survive hiding of his predador; so, we have to be stronge for
try to survive every single day.*


I can not say that these proverbs are similar but they try to tell me the same thing: I can learning about the life with my own experiences for keep going in my way, but in this way, I can not live with fear and hide of the new opportunities; both animals represent tha strength, intelligence, 
meticulous and abilities, so I can be a lion every single day or a little mouse for the rest of my life.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Laurita, good post!

    I liked both proverbs! =)

    Ms. Julia =)

    ReplyDelete