Saturday, September 7, 2013

My biggest challege

*MY BIGGEST CHALLEGE*

When I was in 3rd semester in the college, I had a class who name is ''Prepare rooms for use'', in this class I had to know how can I prepare a bed, how and with what supplies use for clean the room, do origamy with towels and toilet paper, etc, etc, etc... all this topics of the class was so heavy, because it had a lot of information about the housekepper and housekepping, and the teacher was so strict with us and we couldn't do nothing, she was de TEACHER and when she told us our schedrule we had a big sorprise....!3 days of the week, we had to spent 3 hrs in that class with her! we were in shock of per how many time we had to take that class.

And one day, in that class, the teacher said that we had to be in pairs for show us how we can make a bed, "dressing" she said...Even way, when she told us how we can do it, she finished, took her notebooks and then just touched a some mates them heads and she said: "This guys have to do a bed alone for the next class and I'm going to take the time per how many you spent do it"...and guess what...! I was one!...that day, I still remember, it was Wednesday, and my face was like a: o.O* but well, I had to do my work.

When I arrived to my home, I just ate fast and stard practices in my bed...In the begining was funny because my mom passed and passed and passed and she asked me: "What are you whispering?" and I said: I just review the words that the teacher said when she made the bed".
She looked me for a while time and she just told me: the fold the edge of the bed is wrong, that is not the bedspread, you use one"... and I just aaahh it was frustrating for me and i got nervious all during the afternoon. Ah, and I spoke with my grandfather if he could help me to carry my bed to my school for do the excercises that she tould us.

I was so nervious for the test, we had to wait for her class, so, in the morning the other classes were very well, then we had the break for 30 minutes, I was in the classroom reviewing my notes and eating my luch when later the bell rang...I just looked at my classmates run into the classroom nervous and andxious for the miss and her test.

When she entered at classroom all the people was quiet...even the miss asked us if she was in the correct classroom...well, she called the guys whose going to presented the test, I was so nervous because I was the first to take the test. When I finished the test, she told me that if I can borrow my bed  for the thest, it was a sorprise for me that she asked me that, of course I say yes, and the I take sit and still quiet during the other mates making the test.

Spent one week after the test and finally, she has the results about our test, when she said my name I was so nervous...She said that I was the unic that I brought the all the things that she has requiered, and tha other one got 6 or 7, and I got 9....when she told me that, I sighed and sat down, oohh I was relieved.

That was my big challenge that I had, but know, I still remember that day and know I laughed every time that I remember it.*

1 comment:

  1. Hello Laurita,

    Wow, it must have been quite difficult. I'm glad you were able to do such a great job! =)

    Ms. Julia =)

    ReplyDelete