Saturday, September 7, 2013

INTERVIEWING A FRIEND*


"INTERVIEWING A FRIEND"
 


I found my friend Ulises in the UVM-GLION and He share me a lot of things that you would like to know about him.*
BY LAURA MONTOYA TORRES*

Laura said: How long have you been in Mexicali?
J. Ulises said: I lived here all my life.

Laura said: When did you last get fun in your vacations? 
J. Ulises said: I went to Ensenada BC, it was absolutly great.

Laura said: Have you ever considered do extreme sports? 
J. Ulises said: Yes, Actually I want try sky diving.

Laura said: What's your favorite type of movie? 
J. Ulises said: Sciencie Fiction.

Laura said: Have you ever tried to do karate? 
J. Ulises said: I don’t, but i think it’s a very cool sport.

Laura said: Where do you hope you will live in 10 years?
J. Ulises said: Maybe Uruguay, it’s a beautiful Country.

Laura said: What do you like to do when you have 30 years?
J. Ulises said: I wish being in an important hotel working as a Chef. 

Laura said: What's the nicest thing that you do for a friend? 
J. Ulises said: Oh I cant say that, I really appreciate my friends, and I always try to get really enjoyable. 

Laura said: Who do you help in the school as a tutor?
J. Ulises said: Right now I'm not a tutor of anyone. 
Laura said: What do you remember about your 1st day in UVM?
J. Ulises said: A “presentation Activity” in English Class, I really liked my first day. 

Laura said: What were you doing in your vacations?
J. Ulises said: Maybe nowhere, I have to work.

Laura said: How did you end up living in Mexicali?
J. Ulises said: I think I just born here; and my parents work here so, Im just do my thing in the school.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Laurita,

    Good job! I would recommend that you use spelling and grammar checks. =)

    Ms. Julia =)

    ReplyDelete