Thursday, September 12, 2013

Style Interview*

Style Interview*

This is an interview about "Yolanda Valadez", who is student in UVM in the career of GLION in 1st semester. If you will meet her, probably you´re going to think that she is cool, and it´s is, because is an interesting person with a lot of things to share about her even if you don´t ask her. Obviously, in this career all the students have to dressing with suit like a professional executive, but she give something interesting when is about of dressing.

1.- How do you describe your style in clothes?
"My style in clothes is like me, I´m a liberal person, I have my mined opened and if I have feelings like happiness, I dressing with some flashy colors or if I sad, I dressing with serious colors; the way that I dressing is like my emotions and my mood, so I can change every day but I try to feel me happy".*

2.- What you think your clothes say or express about you?
"It express the mood that I´m, my feelings, even in sometimes, I´m feeling like a grow person but I still have that child internal that sometimes appear".
  
3.- What kind of styles and colors do you wear?
"I like to use recycling wear, also, I like the fashion wear but I like combining with my style, per example, I have clothes of my mom when she was young, even if her dress or blouse is old I can mix it with some accessories and it would be a pretty combination".
4.- What´s your favorite outfit?
"I have a black dress that is strapless with white strips that I like to wear with a denim vest and a black pair of military boots".

5.- What is your inspiration when you choose your clothes?
"I just walk to the store and look for that different pieces that goes with my personally".


BY: Laura Montoya Torres*




1 comment:

  1. Hello Laurita,

    You are doing very well! I like to come to your blog! =)

    Ms. Julia =)

    ReplyDelete