Saturday, September 14, 2013

What´s popular?*

What is Popular?*

1.- Well, the car´s popular are all of the FIAT Company, because some of them are small, practical and compact. I would like to have a SENTRA because, it´s so comfortable, I like the style that it has and that would be my own car.*

2.- The clothing style in fashion now are transparent blouses and the color is pastel colors, they are soft and transparent. Yes, I like that style, I´m not fashion person but I like the style that is now.*  

3.- Hairstyle in fashion today are braids and long hair.
Previously, hair was loose, long, straight, usually I like my hair straight but capable. I also started to dye my hair burgundy red, which I did my style.*


4.- I think that one of the bands popular is One Direction, whose are a English-Irish pop boy band based in London, but I would like to hear about Reik or Maná, those bands, personally, I like that bands but I don't hear about them, but they have great music and excellents songs.*

 5.- The diets popular are tuna, I don't like eat just the tuna, but I like the salads from Wraps. My diet is not good enough because I like all kind of food and when is sommer I do a healthy diet and exercises.*

6.- I don't know which kind of exercise are popular, but I heard that the swimming is the best way to lose weight and learn swimm.*

7.- When I had 16 years, I liked to watching Hanna Montana Serie but in the fashion, music and food I like the same thing, for example, I like the romantic, pop, regaeton, classics, Opera, instrumentals music and others; I still like the Italian and Mexican food, also watching Disney movies.*

8.- I didn't like playing billiards and know, when I have time to get meeting with my friends, I like to go to Imaginate and play billiards, just for have fun not for habit.*









 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Laura, you are doing a great job, but I would recommend some practice in sentence structure. If you need my help, just holler. =)

    Ms. Julia =)

    ReplyDelete